Wednesday, December 19, 2007

After some mumbo jumbo,and a few more practices,the shot is ready.Moderately Confused yells action,and Sam and Zooey are spot welding for the cameras.Soon,Sam realizes that Zooey is racing him...and winning.Sam speeds it up.Still,Ms. Dechanel is winning.Sam notices that if he holds the piece closer,he gains speed.Closer and closer to the wrong end he keeps grabbing piece after piece.

He hears someone yelling,or is it cheering?

He is suddenly tied and close to....

... A gaggle of sparks explode off his machine.Some violently land on his glove and instantly burn through it.Sam feels the pain immediately against his right index finger,"Mother,father,son and daughter,"he screams,waving his hand like he has a booger on it that refuses come off,"God bless America,Russia,and China,"Sam yells,now going around in circles,high stepping it and still waving his hand in the air.

The place is a burst in laughter.Only Stella,who rushes to his aid,seems alarmed,"Let me see,"she says taking off his glove..."Hmmm,that is a nasty burn.I told you not to hold it so close.Didn't you hear me yelling at you?"

Looking sad,puppy dogged faced,Sam replies,"I thought you were cheering."

Before Stella can reply,the mod man comes over wiping a tear from his eye,still giggling,"Ha-ha,Sam,ha-ha,you are the master,my friend,"he takes his glasses off and rubs his palm against his eye,"I haven't laughed so hard in a looong time.Wait,you're really hurt?!?

"I'm still keeping it.In fact.That's all I need from you.We'll have your double rappel with Zooey and we'll mix it in later."He slaps Sam on the back,"That was masterful.Even in pain I get the most from you.That scene alone will bring in millions.You,my friend,are a freakin' genius."

Later,still smiling a very happy giggly grin,Zooey is talking to Sam as he is getting his finger bandaged,"You just did that to play with your new toy.And I won,you know.I always win.I am submit to no man."She is smiling,flexing her arm muscle,but Sam believes her.

Your I-C3PO is in Kat mode.That is the female version of the Kit mode.You know,the Knight Rider car.So,it answers to Kat...not Zooey.And you just plug it into where you'd plug in your I-Pod.It's already Incorporated into it's systems.You're already to go,"Zooey kisses him on the cheek,"Thanks for my Blue Chip CTS.They're delivering it tomorrow,you know.See ya later,lucky dog."

"Yeah,lucky dog,"Sam quips after he is alone walking to his CTS.He is so overwhelmed that when he holds out his fingers they are shaking."Maybe,if I go back to the McDonald's,it'll all go away...come back to the way it was."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home