Monday, June 04, 2007

Prologue number 2.The Now,In Heaven:

Richard Nixon is cruising along a long straight back road in his 65 cherry red Caddy convertable.The sun is setting-the weather,perfect.The bass is boomin',the car is bouncing,and tricky Dick is singing along to the music,"Fresh out of jail lights hail from a black celebritySo thats the reason why I callAnd maybe you with itFantansies of something can I hit it (Ha Ha)Addicted to the things you doIts still true what I'm saying BooCuz this is All About U Every other city we goEvery other videoIts all about uNo matter where I goI see the same hoe."

Suddenly,off in the right hand ditch in front of him,Mr.Nixon sees the top(or would it be the bottom?)of a bent bicycle wheel spinning in a wobbly sort of way.As he gets closer,he sees a foot sticking up..and even above the music he hears maniacal laughter.

Hurriedly,Richard Nixon pulls to the curb and jumps out to see what is the matter.There,lying and the muddy ditch,scratched up,bleeding,disheveled,bruised,his foot caught on the bike petal,is JFK.He is laughing hilariously.


Quickly,Richard runs to him,and starts helping him up,"Johnny,your bike is wrecked,your bloody and bruised,filthy with mud...what possibly could be soo funny that you are laughing so hysterically?Tell me,Johnny,just what could be so funny?"

"Ay just saw the Pope on roller skates."

"Honestly,"says President Nixon picking up JFK's broken bike and taking it to the trunk of his car,"I don't get your Boston area humour at all."

"Ooow,My back.It is sore.What brings you out this way any way,Richard?"

"I was playing checkers with Clarence,when I get this call from Gabriel that Ronald,you and I are supposed to meet him at the north wing of the Angel's building.It's just good luck me running into you,here.Well..I actually didn't run into you..but you know what I mean."

"Yes,the fates were kind,"said president Kennedy limping into the passenger seat,"What is this about?We don't even have our wings."

"I don't know,"starts Nixon as he puts the car back into drive and begins pulling back onto the highway,"Something he said only we could handle."

The music begins to play again,"No matter where I go I see the same hoe.."

"Wait,turn that up.I like this song,"said Kennedy.

As they drive the straight line road into the sunset,president Nixon says,"Heaven does have the best music."

"Yes,yes it does."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home