Monday, June 04, 2007

Prologue Number 1:
Somewhat Earlier at the Pearly Gates Of Heaven:

St Peter announces,"Hear yea,here yea,it is now time to judge three of the last non living presidents of The United States Of America.First...Mr......Reagan."

"Hello,yes."

"You are deemed worthy of Heaven.All access is yours,"begins St.Peter,"But Heaven is a big place.God,in his ultimate sense of humour,has decreed that your mode of transportation will be judged by how faithful you have been to your spouse.Mr.....Reagan,how many times have you cheated on your wife?"

"Well...only with Nancy.But I loved her and ended up marrying her.She,well,she was the love of my life."

St.Peter snickers,"Yes,humph,we get that all the time.And did you ever cheat on Nancy?"

"Heavens no,pardon the pun."

"Hmmm,I see.Well,for that you get to traverse Heaven in a 1982 AMC Spirit.Standard shift.You may go.Welcome to Heaven Mr.....President."And with that Ronald Reagan walks through the Pearly Gates of Heaven.

"Next....Yes,Um,"St.Peter clears his throat,"Aaah a Mr....Nixon.


"Hello."

"You are deemed worthy of Heaven.All access is yours.Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,Blah,How many times have you cheated on your wife?"

Nervously,"Oh,what?Never.I would never have cheated on Pat.Oh,Never.She would of had my balls."

St.Peter stares at tricky Dick,"I see....Well for that Mr....President,you get to drive around Heaven in a 1965 Cadillac convertible.Cherry red.It is one sweet ride,Mr... President.Congratulations.Welcome to Heaven."

"Sweet Jesus-Ah no offense-That's my favorite car."And with that Richard Nixon walks into Heaven.

Finally,St.Peter gets to JFK,"You are deemed worthy;all access...how many women?"

"Hun-dreds and hun-dreds.Some-times three at-once.BUt-in my dee-fence..I really really LIKED IT."

"Hmm,It seems you and King David would have a lot to talk about.,"St. Peter shuffles some papers,"Well,I appreciate your honesty..but...the best I can do for you is a 1934 Schwinn bicycle."

And with that-President Kennedy striding through the Pearly Gates of Heaven-we end our first prologue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home