Wednesday, December 19, 2007

As Tight As Scrooge McDuck



Sam pulls the CTS onto Experiment Farm Road #3.Down the way he see Effenpea.



If as his life wasn't going downhill fast enough,stealing this car has made it all bad.McDonald's and the car.


The power and comfort of the Cadillac exuberates him.Sam feels like he is losing it.Sam feels like he has never been so in tune in all of his life.Sam feels both,and neither.He can't decide.


"They are my car keys!This is my car!"It is crazy,but he figures no other way around it."Well,someone could have put them into his pocket.Yeah,during the craziness at McDonald's.It is possible.


"Crap.


"Crap.Crap.Crap.Crap.Crap." Still,Sam drives forward.What else can he do?He starts thinking of jail.Sam starts thinking how he loves the cherry red Cadillac CTS.He zooms it towards the gate.Yes,he is crazy,but how he loves this CTS.


Sam hardly feels the push of the CTS' 304 horses as he races down to Effanpea.60mph!Geez!It feels like 30.He eases up just as he pulls up to the guard gate.

A elderly man with a full head of combed back silver hair greets him from the shack's window.He is holding a clipboard in his hand."Mornin',"the man says,"Wow,nice car.Hey!You're Sam Everly.I never laughed so hard as when you were hanging on from under the bridge in McEverafter III'.Can I have your autograph?"He hands Sam the clipboard,"Write,'To Russia,with Love."

This clinches it.Sam is certified insane,"I'm not James Bond,Sir."

"That's my name-Russia.Russia Albean.You know,I must have entered my name in the 'Be A Character' contest 'thousand times.I get a large coffee every mornin'.I knew I didn't have a chance.But it sure would have been fun being in one o' your 'Mc Happy' movies."

Sam signs the clipboard and smiles a legitimate happy grin,"You know,Russia,You have made my day.Thank you."

'No problem,Mr.Everly.Thanks,"Russia states shaking the clipboard in recognition,"My wife told me you'd be cool.You turn right right here and just follow the arrows.You'll see them at the end.Have a very nice day."

"Thanks,"Sam smiles as he accelerates the CTS away.How easily he feels normal again.How easily he decides to just accept and go with it.

Sam follows the arrows.Far on the otherside,close to the warehouse building he sees trucks and vans and tents set up.Must be the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home