Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Introduction:

Hello.I am Ronald McDonald.To most people,I am the well loved clown that happily imparts the glory of the fun time experience of eating at the world's largest fast food restaurant,my home,my beloved,McDonald's.But when you serve over 54 million people around the world each and every day like we do at Micky D's,I feel it is not just the fun that brings you to my place,but the LOVE.

And not just the love for a great dinning experience;I'm talking a shared love.You love eating at McDonald's and 'WE' love having you.Whether you are enjoying getting your daily morning cup of Arabica coffee at our quick service drive-thru'or taking your grandchildren as a special treat to one of our many indoor/outdoor playground facilities,just knowing that we are bringing a smile to your face,puts one on ours.

We're Loving It.

During this holiday season,we at McDonald's thought of yet another way of putting another happy smile upon your busy faces.We thought that while you were enjoying your cheeseburger or a healthy and delicious fruit salad;you would like to hear a nice Christmas story.

You don't have to even be Christian to enjoy this story of love.I'm talking to you Japan.The story can be used as a metaphor for old fashioned values finding their place in this modern new fangled world.



"Merii Kurisumasu."


* *** *

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

McDonald's knows nothing of this. This is just good old me

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home